It’s been almost 14 months since I last visited and posted something my WP account and boy, are my writing skills rusty. LOL.
2016 was a great year, but it was also a busy one. That’s why I was MIA for more than a year. Don’t think anyone missed me, though. Hahaha!
Just a quick update on our lives:
- I left graduate school because… we bought a house (well, we’ll be paying until I’m 50 and I’m claiming this will be ours in 14 years.)
- Chuckles turned 2 years old last October. (Did I get the chance to introduce him to the world of blogging?)
- We still don’t have a child, but I’m in a much better place now.
- I finally had my passport stamped and took my first trip abroad. (Will post something about that trip soon!)
- My sister and I visited El Nido. (Oh yeah!)
- I’m still adjusting to my not-so-active online shopping life.
2017 is very promising. I started it out filled with adventure and nothing with positive vibes. I decided to make my blog my virtual happiness jar (VHJ) – I will still, of course, share my struggles and random thoughts here, but I want my page to also be about people, things, and events that make me smile or happy and grateful. My life is not perfect, but I know it is how it was destined to be to help me grow and become a better person.
I added a few pages namely: Vanity Kit (everything about makeup, tools, and skincare), Backpack (travels), Dining table (food reviews and cooking sesh) and Bookshelf (current and fave reads). I think I’ll add a couple of pages more in the next months but for now, these pages will be filled with old stuff, mostly from 2016, so bear with me.
Hope you’ll find my stories inspiring, helpful and informative.
Here’s to my new virtual happiness jar!